Buy Alli 60mg Capsules Online
Buy Alli 60mg Capsules Online.
Alli Slimming Capsules are ideal for those who have a body mass index of 28 or over and who want to increase their weight loss. The capsules can help to boost weight loss by up to 50 percent a week, allowing you to achieve your desired results faster. Losing as little as 10 pounds or 5 kilos can make a big difference to your joints, reduce your blood pressure and blood sugar. Alli will help you lose weight faster than ever before.
This is a non-prescription weight loss supplement that contains orlistat as its active ingredient. It has been prescribed by doctors for many years and is now available to buy without a prescription from pharmacies.
Alli Capsules are manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline and are available in packs of 84 capsules. This medication is only suitable for adults for a maximum duration of 6 months. You must not take Alli Capsules if you are under the age of 18 years.
How do Alli Capsules work?
One capsule contains 60mg of the active ingredient Orlistat. The correct dose recommends that you should take one capsule 3 times a day with each main meal, where the Orlistat helps to aid weight loss by blocking a quarter of the absorption of fat from food into the body.
Alternatives to Alli Capsules for aiding Weight Loss
The key components of losing weight are maintaining a healthy balanced diet and regular exercise.
A balanced diet should include your 5 a day of fruit and vegetables and a varied intake of proteins carbohydrates, fiber, and dairy. The average calorie limit for a male is no more than 1,900kcal a day and 1,400kcal for most women.
On average an adult should be doing roughly 150 minutes of moderate aerobic activity, such as cycling each week.
With these methods combined, you should find that you can lose weight without the help of medication. However, if you resort to medication, it is still recommended that you try to have a healthy diet and a good exercise regime.
Alli Capsules warnings
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Consult your pharmacist or doctor, if you don’t lose weight after taking Alli for 12 weeks.
- Alli should never be taken for more than 6 months.
- In case you accidentally ingest too many capsules, consult your doctor as soon as possible.
- The container should be tightly closed to protect the capsules from moisture.
- The 2 sealed canisters containing silica gel should not be swallowed but should be kept in the bottle to keep the capsules dry.
- Consult your pharmacist or doctor if any of the side effects become bothersome or even get severe.
- Inform your doctor that you are taking Alli capsules when scheduled to take blood tests since some effects can be detected in your blood including increases in some liver enzymes levels and effects on blood clotting if you are taking blood-thinning medication such as Warfarin.
Please read all packaging and the Patient Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
Alli Capsules dosage
Adults 18 years and over: Take 1 capsule, 3 times a day before or during mealtimes up to and including an hour after food. For a maximum of 6 months.
If you miss, forget to take a capsule, or it is more than one hour since your last main meal, you should not take the missed dose. If it is less than an hour since your last main meal, you should take the capsule as soon as possible.
While you are taking Alli Capsules you should take a multivitamin at night time to ensure you are absorbing enough vitamins A, D, E, and K every day.
If your meal does not contain fat, you should not take a dose of the medication, because Alli only works by blocking the absorption of fat that you eat.
Alli Capsules ingredients
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is: Orlistat 60mg
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose (E460), Sodium Starch Glycolate, Povidone (E1201), Sodium Laurilsulphate,